Bulwell Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Welcome to the forum

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:03 am

Welcome to the Bulwell Community Forum

Tell us all about yourself and your life in Bulwell.

I'm Tim and I moved here from the South, that's why I know Bulwell is a great place to live.

Now it's over to you!

Admin
Admin

https://bulwell.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty lost

Post  pat okeeffe Fri May 29, 2009 4:58 pm

I hope im in the right place im finding the site difficult to navigate but here goes.
I am bulwell born and bred and lived in northolme avenue for all of my childhood and teenage years my name then was PAT WILLIAMS i now live in worcestershire.Im fed up reading about how bad bulwell is i lived there between 1948 to 1971.every where has its bad and good even here.All communities change thats life.Bulwell people always looked out for each other and in many ways still do.my dad ken worked at bestwood pit loved a pint and was sometimes known as taff if you knew him i would love to hear from you.
I would also like to hear from any one who knew margaret clarke landlady of the BULL AND BUTCHER[the old one next to the star] she must be well into her 70s now or perhaps you may know of her children id love to know how they are .
Anyway BE PROUD YOU BULWERIANS I LOVE YOU. bounce

pat okeeffe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum